Community Conversations Series: Equity In Housing
The State College Borough and Community Conferencing have collaborated on a series of conversations meant to bring people together to listen and learn from one another on topics pertinent to the State College community. The inaugural topic will be: “The Intersection of Policing and Race.”
A collaboration between the Borough of State College and Community Conferencing for community-building dialogue. For more information on Community Conferencing visit www.communityconferencingcc.org. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amy Lorek, Assistant Director for Engagement and Learning at Penn State
- Ryan Cummins, managing attorney with MidPenn Legal Services
- Jordan Taylor, executive director at Out of the Cold
- Colleen Ritter, executive director at State College Community Land Trust
- Morgan Wasikonis, executive director of both Housing Transitions and The HOME Foundation
- Kelly Mroz, practicing attorney that currently serves as the director of Student Legal Services and interim director of Off-Campus Student Support at Penn State
- The Honorable Donald Hahn, Judge, Magisterial District Court 49-1-01
- Alix Croswell, K-12 family liaison at State College Area School District
- Maureen Safko, planner at the Borough of State College
- Kristen Dzvonyicsak, PA Associate Broker at Property Management Inc.
Please visit the Borough Engagement website for event details, registration, and survey:
Breakout Session: Thursday, March 30, 2023 from 5-7 pm
Breakout Session Address: The State College Municipal Building Council Chambers